Corporate Hive beekeeping indoors
Our basic corporate program per season includes:
- Hive installation (includes data collector equipment)
- Weekly Hive management by our Beekeepers
- Monthly Reports on your hive's health
- Year-round employee engagement
- Private Label jarred honey harvested from your hives
(If your organization supports veganism honey will not be harvested from the hives)
- Honey DNA analysis (For Climate Change's research purposes)
- Annual reporting of the impact achieved to be included in your ESG report
At every visit, we collect data and share it with our research partners to advance the science of beekeeping and improve the health of pollinators worldwide.
We create experiences that allow employees to uniquely engage with bees, agriculture, each other, and their workplace.
Through carefully cultivated experiences like hive tours, honey tasting, beekeeping classes and more. Participants learn the workings of the hive and challenge themselves to incorporate its lessons into their personal and professional lives. At the same time, they come to understand the environmental and economic impact of pollinators and how they and their organization together are part of the solution.
1. BOOK AN ASSESSMENT
Schedule a call with one of our experts.
2. MAKE A PLAN
We'll guide you through our services and help you determine a beekeeping package that fits your needs and the specifics of your location.
3. GET STARTED
Once the plan is in place, we will schedule the installation of the beehives and the season will begin.